While there are many modern opportunities to monitor personal hygiene in the most meticulous way, in the 21st century, hand, foot and nail fungus is often diagnosed. The question "how can you cure nail fungus quickly in children and adults" is one of the most burning questions at a dermatologist’s appointment. And with good reason. Although the disease is not life threatening and does not bring physical suffering, it forces patients to suffer mentally. However, the presence of fungi is subjectively often associated with anxiety, violations of personal hygiene and social illness. But often people who take care of themselves also get sick of it.
Fungi are a popular name for any disease caused by parasitic fungi. The official name of the pathology, accepted in medical circles, is mycosis.
Fungi are infectious diseases (i. e. , arising from contact with objects where the pathogen is located - in particular, with the personal belongings of a person suffering from mycosis). This means that, first of all, the disease attacks open and easily accessible areas of the human body - feet, hands, fingernails and toenails. The question of how to get rid of the symptoms of foot and nail fungus is very relevant for lovers of public baths, hamams (Turkish baths) and saunas. From there, mycosis is often "brought in".
Given the relatively widespread spread of the disease, it is necessary to monitor the condition of the skin of the hands and feet on a daily basis and consult a specialist, even if there is doubt whether the disease is at all.
Clinical symptoms of mycoses of the hands, feet and nails
The clinical manifestations of mycosis depend on its type. The most common symptoms of fungal skin:
- dry skin;
- discoloration (redness, cyanosis);
- thickening of the skin due to thickening of its surface layer;
- exfoliating features, in contrast to healthy epidermal exfoliation - peeling cells in clusters in the form of plates, clots or bran;
- certain odors (in particular, very noticeable if the foot is affected).
He is able to grow quickly. Therefore, you should immediately see a doctor if there are any signs of early stage nail fungus.
Signs of nail mycosis:
- thickening and loosening of the nail plate;
- their ignorance;
- nail plate color is gray-dirty, yellow or yellow-brown;
- if the disease is incurable, in further cases, the nail plate peels off.
Treatment. An effective remedy for toenail and toenail fungus
Medicine No. 1 in the treatment of fungi is an antimycotic agent applied topically, treating lesions with it. The best remedies for nail, foot and comb fungus meet the following conditions:
- creating a high concentration of antifungal components so that you don’t have to smear the affected area all the time;
- not aggressive, does not irritate the skin;
- does not cause allergic reactions;
- in addition to antifungal, it has an antibacterial effect (with mycosis, the possibility of attaching a bacterial infection).
If local therapy is ineffective or recurrent, treatment with antifungal drugs called systemic action is used - in particular, per os (translated as "by mouth").
There are many antimycotic drugs sold in pharmacy chains. With the help of an expert, you can always find cheap remedies and ointments against nail fungus. This applies to medical products of domestic and foreign production - ointments, gels, sprays, applications, nail varnishes. In particular, the price of varnish for the treatment of nail fungus is quite low. After contacting a clinical dermatologist, you will always get accurate advice on how to choose "your own medicine" among the various antimycotic medications.
Patients often ask the question of whether it is possible to cure mycosis with the help of folk remedies "grandmother". There are indeed many that are effective - for example, tea tree oil for nail fungus is widely used. But before using traditional methods, you should not be lazy and consult a highly qualified specialist.
In addition to drugs, revolutionary non -drug methods to affect fungal colonies that have settled on the skin or nails are used to treat mycoses. In particular, laser treatment on nail fungus has proven itself. Laser radiation damages mycotic structures, while not acting destructively on the cells of the human body.
Whatever effective medication is taken during the treatment of toenail and toenail fungus, with repeated contact with the "owner" of the parasite, the disease may occur more than once. The body does not develop specific (targeted) immunity to mycosis pathogens. Therefore, you need to follow simple hygiene rules so as not to get "infected" again:
- do not use other people's personal belongings, even close relatives - gloves, socks, socks, towels, shoes;
- change socks and stockings daily;
- wash your feet (or at least feet) daily in cold water with antibacterial soap;
- if possible, avoid baths, hammams and saunas; it is not at all difficult to let go of such pleasures of life, having seen at least once in your life such a neglected form of nail fungus or skin (in real life or in pictures on the Internet);
- if you decide to go take a shower, do not use a general pelvis and rubber mats, as well as other people's slippers, after a shower, take a shower at home using bacterial soap or shower gel.
Always remember about hand and foot hygiene, especially at important and crucial times in your life, so in a hurry you don’t have to find the fastest way to treat nail, hand or foot fungus. Any treatment requires a certain amount of time, and the expulsion of parasitic organisms (fungi) - even more so.